Menu
JakeMoll17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit limit

My mobile phone contract renews every month on the 9th, this time between 9th June and 9th July, I received a text stating I was close to my credit limit, my bill for this month was £40.12 (usually £20) and my credit limit was £50, so I decided to make a payment of £20 and reduce my bill to £20.12. However when I check my bill it still says £40.12 will be taken out on the 25th July, but my overview says that £20.12 will be taken, so have they acknowledged my previous payment ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit limit

Hi JakeMoll17,

Thanks for posting on the Forum, sorry to hear that there's confusion with your online account.

I'm happy to help, but I'm not able to access your details. I'll send you a pm requesting more information, just check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Alternatively, you can contact us via 789 (from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (freephone from a Virgin Media landline). You can also contact us via WebChat: Contact Us.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit limit

Hi JakeMoll17,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile online account, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos