Menu
bigmerch
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cracked Screen on an IMO S

Dear FORUM.

Not long ago I signed up on a Pay Monthly contract for an IMO S phone. I was having trouble purchasing a protective case for it and unfortunately, the inevitable happened: yes, I dropped it and the screen is now cracked. The phone continues to work fine though.

How can I get it repaired and how much will it cost?

Thanks, 

Bigmerch

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cracked Screen on an IMO S

Hi bigmerch,

I'm afraid that this isn't a particularly helpful answer but the same question was asked last month by another user: screen replacement for IMO S

"Our team will need to assess the condition of the handset before we can advise on the cost of repair. They are available on 789 from any Virgin Mobile, 150 from any Virgin landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other number."

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

DIY replacement screen on e bay if you are sure damage is only restricted to a screen crack but also be aware it will probably affect your warranty terms.

There's protective cases as well.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey bigmerch, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I am so sorry to learn that you dropped the phone and the screen has smashed, it’s a nightmare when this happens! 

I have just had a quick look now and the charge for a smashed screen is £66.00. you can book this in yourself if you like by visiting the Phone Fix part of the online page which I have included a link for, or alternatively you can call us on 789 from the mobile, 150 from a virgin landline and finally 0345 6000 789 from any number.

This will also put the phone back into warranty which means that if any other faults occur you can book it in free under the warranty repairs. 

You also have the option of a 3rd party repairer, I do have to advise that if you choose to go to a 3rd party repairer the warranty will no longer be valid with Virgin Mobile. 

Let me know how you get one, 

Take care, 

Kelly