Menu
ntlworldrefugee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Couldn't understand the lady on the support desk - help please.

Can anyone help me. I couldn't understand the lady on the help desk. I want to pay off the balance on my handset and she said she was going to put me through to what sounded like the "freestyle' team? Have I got this right? She also gave me a number but was too quick for me to write it down - I think it was 03452340753? The only other clue is that they are only open until 8pm.

If someone can confirm this is the number to call to pay off my handset, it will save me the stress of going through the helpdesk again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Couldn't understand the lady on the support desk - help please.

Hi ntlworldrefugee

Sorry to hear you had some issues paying off the balance for your handset.

You are correct, our 'Freestyle' team handle queries around the handset loan.

The number you've quoted is also correct to speak with this team. They're open 8am until 8pm during the week and 9am-6pm on Saturdays.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ntlworldrefugee
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the confirmation Mark.

'Freestyle' seems a funny name to call a customer support service - it sound a bit casual and blasé!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ntlworldrefugee

Sorry for any confusion with this.

'Freestyle' is the term we use to refer to the new contracts where the handset and tariff are split, so you can pay off the handset portion and upgrade at anytime (without also having to pay tariff off for the remainder of the term).

It's called 'Freestyle' as you have the freedom to change phone whenever you like Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos