Menu
IsabelleF
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract

I am not happy with the service I received today and quite frankly I don't want to be offered your services again!

I can prove that I pay all my bills on time and my credit rating is always something I have taken care of! The only reason for you to tell me that my score is "low" is because I have recently moved house and made sure that all my direct debits were set up for my house in order to make sure bills were paid on time.

I actually find it quite insulting to be accused of not paying my bills on time when I have taken the time to ensure everything is paid since I was 18 years old.

Offering me a sim only deal when I have a phone connected to Vodafone is not helpful when I have no phone to place the sim in to. I am not paying to unlock my current phone when the whole point of getting a new contract was to have a new phone. The whole point of getting a contract for me was so I didn't have to pay for a new phone up front so telling me to apply again in three months would leave me phoneless.

I had already cancelled my Vodafone contract as I was expecting to receive this phone today. So thanks a lot for basically leaving me phoneless when I don't own a house phone either!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Hi IsabelleF

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us about the contract and for joining us on the community. A warm welcome to the forums.

I am sorry to hear that the option you wanted as a customer was not available to be offered to you via our Virgin Mobile sales teams. I do appreciate that we do have to credit check all our customers, and this is why it's always a good thing to make sure your credit file is up to date with Experian and Equifax, as there may be something on there from the last 6 years that is causing the options we are able to offer you to be limited.

If you do check your credit file and find something on there that might be the issue, and this has been resolved with that company already but they have not updated both credit reference agencies, then you would need to contact the company concerned and ask that they update with the CRA's for you. Once this has been done we would then be able to look into this for you, possibly sooner than the 3 months.

Please let us know how this goes for you and if we can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
IsabelleF
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I did a credit check with Experian 8 months ago for a mortgage check which I passed. My credit score was 977 out 999 and seeing as I have not done any drastic spending in that time, I fail to believe it is that bad!

As for any help, it's alright thanks. I have found a better contract deal with someone else that actually accepted me. I will not be recommending you to anyone else in the future.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi IsabelleF

Thanks for your reply.

I'm really sorry it's come to this though Smiley Sad

I'm confident if you apply again in the future you may be successful and we'd love to welcome you on board.

If there's any further assistance we can provide, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos