Menu
markbarrett
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin

I am fed up with continually ringing virgin and not getting through. I have now tried to find an e mail address and surprisingly can not find a suitable one. I have three mobile sim cards which I currently pay £25 a month for which I am not using but am not able to get through to cancel them! Hundreds of pounds wasted - will they refund the money ? I suspect not! I also have an increase to my media package because of the cost of the movie channels but I can't get through on the phone to cancel the movie package! And I seem to constantly get letters telling me that the cost of my contract is going up, what for?!!!! My broadband is shocking I was told that it would run all the devices in the house and even work down the road. The wifi doesn't even work outside the door and when my children log onto the wifi I completely lose my connection, oh but guess what I can't get through on the phone to query it! I am tied into this contract for another year, a contract that just seems to go up even though they are not supplying the service promised. Shocking!!!!!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin

There is no email contact address, so it's ringing in or writing in. Calling maybe/ is a total pan but writing is also problematic and long-winded sadly
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin

Hi markbarrett,

you would be best continuing to call to try and speak to the team:

150 from a Virgin Media landline (0345 454 1111 from any other phone).

Or 789 from your Virgin mobile (0345 6000 789 from any other phone).

Some times of day are busy but I've always managed to get through in the end.

Alternatively there is web-chat: Help and Support - Contact Us 

However this option usually takes longer than phoning.
Use a PC or laptop and keep the page open, just refresh it every few minutes until "chat" becomes available.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos