Menu
jumper
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin to resolve an issue causes high blood pressure.

The question has to be asked if you contact Virgin Media/Mobile to take out a new contract as a new customer how is it that you speak to someone in UK but this is not the case when you phone up to resolve a technical  issue? 

Four phone calls speaking to foreigners who I cannot understand due to their accent,/poor command of the English language and a letter of complaint and a simple problem still exist.

Dreadful customer service. No wonder your customer service ratings are through the floor

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin to resolve an issue causes high blood pressure.

If you want to speak to someone in the UK you should call the Retentions Team during normal office hours, they can deal with so much more than just retentions.   150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
jumper
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin to resolve an issue causes high blood pressure.

Hi Dave_cq

Yes thought I could speak to someone with some common sense by calling the retentions team but ended up talking to another foreigner who couldn't understand my problem. I asked her to check my account, what I have asked for and what I am receiving, she hung up on me. Hence my letter of complaint to Virgin in January which has gone unanswered. You know  when you are transferred overseas by, the ring tone, and the ineptitude of the person you are speaking to.

0 Kudos