Menu
mir00005
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contact- Chat Online

Does anyone know of the Chat Online works on mobile devices? It always seems to be busy and doesn't place me in a queue?

Or does anyone know a better way to contact Virgin Mobile without calling them?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact- Chat Online

Hi mir00005,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. Web Chat now works on mobile devices. We apologise for the wait in getting through to our online chat agents.

Other than calling in, the Forum Team are here to help with customer queries. Just let me know if there's anything you'd like for me look into for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
mir00005
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bit the bullet and called (even though it will cost me) as I was looking for a copy of a web chat I had on Thursday.

On Thursday morning after the web chat I called and was told that a different department deals with that and a request would be made to have it emailed over. I was told it can take between 24-48 hours. No problem that's a reasonable time scale.

No email today so called again (more time and money wasted) to be told it's actually 5 to 10 working days.

First of all, why was I told 24 to 48 hours to begin with when this clearly doesn't apply to my issue?? And secondly what a waste of my time and money.

Whilst on the phone I confirmed my contract end date and will no be renewing. Shame as I have been with Virgin since 2009, but the customer service is on a downward spiral.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mir00005,

I can check on the Web Chat conversation copy for you, but I'll need to take more information first.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos