Menu
becki1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Confusrd reg contracts

So I went to virgin last night to see how much contracts would be for my 2 children, and was disgusted that the phone both my husband and myself have got (which weve had for over 12 months) is now half the price we currently pay?? Is this normal because it seems extremely unfair? We have been virgin mobile customers for nearly 6 years and it seems they have no loyalty whatsoever. Also a new thing virgin are doing is splitting the contract into part phone part calls/text/data so you can pay your phone off part way through your contract to get a new phone. Would I be eligible for this as I only have 10 months left? During my last contract I was messed about unbelievably by virgin to the point where only when I threatened to leave would they help me (phone set on fire they refused to fix, sent me inferior phone I was expected to be happy with, refused to reduce my contract payments even though the phone they sent couldn't access internet....etc)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Confusrd reg contracts

Hi becki1,

Thanks for your postSmiley Happy

It looks like you have posted the same query here also which I have responded to.

If we can keep the conversation on that thread it will save any confusion in future.

Many thanks.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
becki1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for replying and apologies it was my first post and I was confused!! I clicked the 'here' button and it says I dont have the priveledges to view. Please help because I cant find the other post.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Becki,

I've reposted the response on here as well as you were unable to find the previous post.

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your not happy with the price of your contracts.

You do have the option to change tariff while in contract so you can better tailor your allowance with the cost of the tariff.

It maybe worth giving our mobile team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 to see if there's anything we can do for you

You mentioned paying your contract up and being able to upgrade. This can only be done on freestyle contracts which we have introduced. I've provided a link here to our freestyle page.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos