Menu
SJG1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

Is there an email address for the complaints department? My letter of complaint was signed for on the 25th November. Having read the code of practice I should have received an acknowledgement within 48 hours and a resolution within 28 days.  Am still waiting so would like to email for speed. 

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ou Re: Complaints

No email address. Hard to believe 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: ou Re: Complaints

Hi SJG1, 

There isn’t a direct email for the complaints team, however I can check on the status of your complaint if you would like. If no one has contacted you still, please come back and let me know and I will have a look into this for you. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
SJG1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I have not yet heard anything so if you can look into it I would appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
thedelboy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ask to speak to *****************not sure the last name is right but Neil was the CEO) the number for the complaints team just prior to contact with OFCOM is 0***************** I was contacted by them 2 years ago re a complaint!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey SJG1, 

Thank you for getting back to me, sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you. So that I can take a look into this for you I’m going to send you a private message shortly so that I can get some more information. 

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner.

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos