Menu
Highlighted
bunkai
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaints procedure

I have complained by post with a letter sent recorded delivery. The complaints procedure says virgin  will acknowledge receipt of my letter within 48 hours. How is this done? email, letter or phone call.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaints procedure

Hi bunkai,

How did you request to be contacted? If you've included a contact number, our Complaints team will attempt to contact the customer three times, and if not able to get in touch, then a letter will be sent. 

Have you received a response to your complaint since your post?

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ciaran,

I'm sorry that you still haven't received an update on your Complaint. I'd like to check on this for you, so I'll need to ask for more details. 

I will send you a private message requesting more information. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi bunkai,

How did you request to be contacted? If you've included a contact number, our Complaints team will attempt to contact the customer three times, and if not able to get in touch, then a letter will be sent. 

Have you received a response to your complaint since your post?

bunkai
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri P,

Thanks for your response. Virgin took receipt, by recorded delivery, on Monday 25th. I gave my mobile and address.

I have called Manila to chase it but they don't actually know how Swansea deal with complaints. All retention's do is promise that a Manager will call me back which over the last 5 weeks has not happened, hence the letter in the first place.

I will have to be patient I suppose. I am currently in a position with 4 phones, a complaint that has not been resolved, canceled direct debits, a virgin media package due a contract renewal and the feeling I am no longer wanted as a customer. It's only the broadband that's holding my patience.

regards

Ciaran

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ciaran,

I'm sorry that you still haven't received an update on your Complaint. I'd like to check on this for you, so I'll need to ask for more details. 

I will send you a private message requesting more information. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team