Menu
Kc74
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaints help

Can anyone help with an email address where you can send a complaint to, am fed up of getting nowhere on the phone, thanks in advance
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints help

There is no email address for complaints, sadly there are two options to register a complaint
Via a phone call
Write to the address on the contact us link at the bottom of this page
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kc74,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your service. We don't have a contact email address, but as J0hn advised, our complaints contact details can be found here: Contact Us: www.virginmedia.com/contactus > Something else > Making a complaint > Virgin Media Complaints Code of Practice for details on how to raise a complaint.

If you would like to escalate your concerns to us then please get in touch following those methods so that we can look into your complaint.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Kc74
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have followed that guide but am not getting anywhere just keep getting told you don't have a complaints procedure and a supervisor or a manager will phone me, however the manager I spoke to was very rude and didn't address my complaint at all so am now looking at taking my complaint higher.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Kc74

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having in getting in touch with the team lately, I'd recommend following Terri's advice so that a member of the team can get in touch with you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, I'd love to hear how you get on.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos