Menu
Quitecross
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint but no one listening?

Hi - just wondering if anyone ever had a reply to letters sent to the Swansea complaints address?  I thought it a bit odd that a company with Virgin's reputation for innovation and customer service, did not allow complaints by email but to not get a reply to either my original letter or my follow up letter, seems extremely odd.  Just wondering if this is a Virgin's normal approach to complaints, or if I've just been unlucky?  First letter was sent early November so perhaps they just take longer then 10 weeks to reply?  Any advice greatly appreciated.  

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint but no one listening?

this should be 28 days if they don't you can take action on the Complaint go to CISAS and virgin media can be fee'd if anything does not get sorted out my stuff is buliding up on stuff with virgin media too but virgin moblie runs with ee/bt moblie i had problems in the past with virgin moblie before i gone to a other moblie network back then it had wrost customer service ever and noning changed my tip if a other network is your area go to a other moblie network

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint but no one listening?

Hi Quitecross,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you you haven't received an update about your complaint. I appreciate that this is not an ideal situation in which you are understandably unhappy with the situation.

I'd like to look into this for you, but I'll need to confirm further details with you first. I'll send you a private message requesting more information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos