Menu
ahunter8181
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint and no reply

have been trying for months to raise an official compliant with this company. Had been told on two ocassions that I would recieve a call back within 24 hours of receiving this complaint. Unsuprisingly I have recieved no call at all. my inital phone's warrenty was voided as they told me they had found water damage on the phone. Even though the only thing that was intermittment was the wifi signal. The phone was sent back to me in no working order whatsoever. On a factory reset mode that could not be accessed in any way. Spent hours trying to speak to someone about this only to give up because none of the information I had given them was being recorded and felt like I was having a mental breakdown having to explain myself several times over. My call were pursposefully ended on several ocassions. I was misdirected to the wrong department. There's alos a severe disconnect in the level of understanding from the people who work here. If I didnt have so much to pay back on my contract I would cancelled months ago. I have now been informed about a £55 charge on my phone from a number i do not even recognise, and yet here I am with the same issue again. Now having to resort to posting soemthing on here to try and resolve this issue. Any help would be a step further than the time I have wasted so far on the phone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint and no reply

Hi ahunter8181,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties in raising a formal complaint with us. 

I'd like to look into this further for you, but will need to verify your details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos