Menu
rockjazzfunk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaint after complaint...

This is unbelievable...

I CANNOT complain to Virgin Mobile other than in writing. (28 day reply stated)

This company makes me SO ANGRY. Tried phoning the help line method. Tried emailing CEO method. I actually messaged a member of forum staff and got a reply.. "Do not message members of staff"

I do now wish to bother other customers in this "FORUM". My relationship is with Virgin, not other third parties. Haven't even started on my actual complaint. That message will be very very long indeed...

This company has made it policy to make it difficult to complain. That confirms it to be inept. I have read many people's messages who agree.

Will be leaving ASAP.

Graham Marsh

0 Kudos
hubbs91
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint after complaint...

Hi

You can complain on phone (its in the charter) ask for the complaint ref and then you should (I am waiting ) get a call back in 3-5 days. If unsolved you can go top ombudsman after 8 weeks.  http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

0 Kudos
rockjazzfunk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply

Yes I did raise a complaint on the phone 4 times and requested an escalation 4 times. No reference and no return call.

Which is why I am now very annoyed. By the way, who are you and why are you replying? Are you doing Virgin's job?

This is my first and last visit to a "forum".

Graham

0 Kudos
hubbs91
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Problem.... I used to do "virgins job" for 22 years before being let go..  You have to (but should not have to) push to get the complaint ref. What I am seeing now from the outside is know the staff are just logging the account and asking for a manager escalation but not opening an official complaint to which they then have to follow a whole new process and those stats are industry regulator monitored for compliance where escalations etc are not. From someone in teh same loop as you I can only emapthise and pass on what I would do to try and get whatever resalotion you require.   I spent must of yesterday on the phone forum fault finding so people would not get delays and the service they are paying for. Why after the issue I am going though I have no idea but hey ho!!!!

LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi people that have replied to you are like you virgin customers, like me, who are trying to help other vigin subscribers with problems, and not employees of virgin. That is the definition of a forum Mr Marsh.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi rockjazzfunk,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with receiving an update regarding your complaint. Checking into this, I can see that our Complaints team have attempted to call you back and that you should have received a response regarding your issues raised. 

Please let us know if we can help further.

Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
rockjazzfunk
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for the message

No-one has attempted to contact me at all since the 28th Feb

Nor has any message has been left. To say that they have is a lie.

I have an email address, a mobile phone, and we live in the age of communication and you are a communications company,

so you just make yourselves look inept. Nothing personal you understand, but you see my point.

This gets worse every week that passes. I cannot understand how simply inept Virgin are.