Menu
sn99
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaining to Virgin Media

After several months of frustration in dealing with VM and their useless overseas contact centres, I now wish to set out my complaints and requests for redress in writing.

Could some kind soul please advise where this should be sent and to whom it should be addressed.

Amazingly for such a large Communications company, it is very difficult to find how to communicate with VM other than the above referenced useless call centres. The thought of calling them up again makes me shiver !!!

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaining to Virgin Media

Hi sn99,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi sn99,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

sn99
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Alex

0 Kudos
bykovec33
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello!

You changed my account number. Now when I go on My Virgin turned on the old account and says that it is disabled. The new account system does not register me because I'm already registered. You fined me £ 10 because I was being late with payment. I called 3 times you talked to your employees but no one corrected. Your system is not me Register.

For 11 years I have never arrived late with payment. or you will repair your system or I would contact their lawyer!

my old account removed.Vadim Bykovec.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi bykovec33

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing at the moment.

Due to the nature of your query, I'd recommend giving our team a call on 789 from any Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other so we can clear security and discuss this in more detail from this for you.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sn99
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've now resolved my issues with Virgin Mobile by leaving and switching to BT

Without a shadow of a doubt, Virgin has the worst Customer Services I have ever experienced, with a lack of understanding, inability to return calls or to do as requested, and a habit of simply hanging up on the call.

So to the rest of you poor souls stuck with them, do the sensible thing and switch. You know it makes sense !!

I asked for redress and repayment of erroneous collections in my letter of complaint to Swansea, but I am not even expecting any form of acknowledgment, let along money back. 

CeciliaStanlake
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I know how you feel! We are currently experiencing exactly the same! Shoddy and inept Customer Services. Given incorrect information. Order Manager based in Manila and he hasn't a clue what our order is. Waiting - 2 days now for him in Manila to contact the Order Entry Team to find out what it is in order to process. STILL WAITING!! We are stuck with a 24month contract! Maybe worth paying them to leave!
0 Kudos