Menu
malexvirg
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheaper for friends not loyal customers

I received the leaflet, #NoCompetition,  offering great deals for friends, but nothing for loyal customers.

Double data on PAYG Sims, but for new customers.

When will companies learn, to keep customers loyal, they need to reward them.

I will be leaving Virgin, as Plusnet are starting 4G, cheaper price and more data,

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cheaper for friends not loyal customers

Hi malexvirg,

the Double Data offer is not for PAYG customers. It is available to new and existing SIM only and Freestyle customers.

(Offer ends 28th December).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Don't forget plusnet is BT/EE so it's the same signal as Virgin use
0 Kudos
fixerman
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm that it is NOT available to all loyal customers. See my post re having to leave Virgin Mobile. 

If I try to avail of the double data I get the following message. I called up and just got a blank refusal.

"Sorry, we can't make any more changes to your tariff at the moment.This is because you've asked for a tariff change recently. If you've made a change and wish to cancel it, please call us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone and we'll do our best to help. *Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates."

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Mobile/Sadly-I-m-forced-to-leave-Virgin/td...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

fixerman wrote:

I can confirm that it is NOT available to all loyal customers. See my post re having to leave Virgin Mobile. 

Hi fixerman,

it is available to loyal customers. Reading your post, your problem is that you have already made a recent tariff change.

You can only change your tariff once each 30 days. Forum Team member Mike is looking into this for you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
fixerman
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have a different interpretation of the issue.

As today is the last day of the "Double Data" offer and I haven't heard from Mike I am beginning to accept that, sadly, my days with Virginmobile are coming to an end.   

0 Kudos