Menu
zer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged for not activated SIM card

I purchased 4Gb data SIM card for £4 on Black Friday deal. I was going to use it in my car for traffic monitoring.

Alter finishing the purchase I noticed that my order is in pending status with a phrase that sales team will give me a call to sort things out.

Two weeks without a call from Virgin I contacted customer support. Initially To mention, I joined Virgin for a single reason. It has a chat for support purposes. So I can do things while waiting for customer support person to free up. Not any more... Probably there are too many people willing to speak to customer support, I tried several days but no luck, it is always busy so I gave a call.

After 40 mins conversation I got £15 SIM card and a promise from customer support representative to give me a call to sort the price issue so it can be matched to the missing Black Friday deal.

That's a week since our conversation, no call, no SIM card.

But..... I got billed from a number I do not recognise which has no transactions in the history and I bet was never activated!

Is that a fraud or what? How do I return my money? How do I get the deal I subscribed for?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for not activated SIM card

Hey zer, 

I am so sorry about all of this confusion you have faced, I would like to get this resolved for you. 

So that I can look into this I will shortly send you a private message, to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for not activated SIM card

Hey zer, 

I am so sorry about all of this confusion you have faced, I would like to get this resolved for you. 

So that I can look into this I will shortly send you a private message, to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly

0 Kudos