Menu
smartacus
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Chaos

I missed a couple of payments due to confusion over phone hp. I then got called by about 6 virgin operators who I could hardly understand their language all of them said my payments were ok. Then get called by virgin understood language, paid the outstanding. But they didnt update so I am blacklisted followed up by debt collecting company. Who said I had to sort out the problem with virgin. Online was busy, so ring them up after 40 seconds their service operator puts the phone down on me. Go into a virgin shop pay off the virgin mobile as I am told I can upgrade. But no as they havn't updated the fact I have paid the debt, it takes 1 hour for nice lady at the virgin shop to realise, this is Virgin Chaos. I am left without a phone ( I broke the existing contract mobile ) Total incompetence, the service provided is they dont actually give a fig, I seriously wonder if they are capable.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chaos

I'd be suprised if after defaulting, Virgin who have a rigorous credit check allow you to have a new contract. I'd call the sales team direct to discuss this

0 Kudos
smartacus
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The default was corrected about 3 weeks ago, they simply didnt update the system. It now takes 5 days for them to undo the fault they created. Whats the point of calling their help line when the assurances they give are wrong. Plus the call centre adviser that hung up on me after 30 seconds. Every phone call creates more chaos, they give advice thats wrong, and dont bother to update.  

0 Kudos
smartacus
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Went in to the Virgin shop again as after 5 days they said the black flag had been taken off. Got invited to select a new phone. Sat down to fill in upgrade contract, but guess what after 1 month ( after getting payments sorted and paying off the old phone ) the rigorous finance department have not changed my credit status. Even get advised by the Virgin shop adviser to go and buy a phone else where. Which is what I did. I never signed a contract expecting to have to explain simple things with people that don't understand the English language fully,  some are very helpful,  but having them hang up the phone on my call sums it up.

Virgin are simply not answerable to their poor service, it has taken over 2 hours sitting in their shop outlet going absolutely no where, with the help of their staff. To experience extreme frustration. I gave up being angry, and gave up hope that they were capable of updating their own records. For their own staff to suggest going outside of the Virgin empire to be able to use their air time service, sums up the confidence in their ability to deal with their own service Zero.  

0 Kudos