Menu
tinac2956
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing from 30-day rolling contract to PAYG

Hi,

I have recently moved abroad and would like to change my 30-day rolling contract to PAYG as I will be using my UK sim card much less. I have tried to contact web chat about this as I want to avoid the costs of calling the UK from abroad, but I have not had any success. Is there any way to sort this out other than calling?

Many thanks,

Christina  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing from 30-day rolling contract to PAYG

You could give writing in about it a go, use the address: Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ, United Kingdom

Details you'd need to include: your desire to change your mobile account to PAYG, your account's email, it's associated phone number. A number which you'd prefer them to contact you on, specifying a time frame during UK working hours which are OK for where ever you are time wise (factor in time zone differences.) And your current postal address.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing from 30-day rolling contract to PAYG

Hi tinac2956

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to check if you've been able to request this change over to Pay As You Go now or if you're still looking for some assistance with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos