Menu
faepalmerhendy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change of name

Good Afternoon,

I have Virgin media and also a Virgin mobile with yourselves. I have checked today and my media account is in my marriage name but my mobile account is in my maiden name still. I have spoken to VM today and they  have said I can leave it like it is or send in all  my details and proof. Would it not just be possible for the two accounts to be linked together?

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of name

The system doesn't work that way, one is only portal into itself.

Generally if you send in proof of name change and ask them to update your Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile account name, then that would be done at the same time.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
faepalmerhendy
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Would it be possible to leave it then or does it have to be changed?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

faepalmerhendy wrote:

Would it be possible to leave it then or does it have to be changed?

I guess, as long as you haven't changed things with your bank name wise, in which case it might cause some billing problems. As banks reject  debits etc if the name the company is trying to use doesn't match up with what is on the account on their end.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
faepalmerhendy
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think i will leave it until I have more time to do this as I only have a copy if my passport I have mislaid my certificate. My bank is in my marriage name but up untill now the payments have been accepted. 

0 Kudos