Menu
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Change of contract

Had text messages saying I have changed my mobile contract as the iPhone has been paid for which is correct. Can not log into my mobile account as neither iPhone or iPad work with various browsers. The myApp app shows the old contract. For GS Virgin Media sort your mobile web pages out, my cable logins work with no problems. It does not help that I live in an EE not space so getting the validation messages is difficult.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of contract

Hi PeteH,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing problems accessing your online account using your iPhone and iPad and that your tariff hasn't updated on the app yet.

I have tested the online account login just now using an iPhone 5s and iPad mini and have been able to log in via the website fine using Safari, Chrome and IE. Both of these devices have the current iOS. Testing on the iPad, which has not been updated to the current iOS (9.3 or above) will not allow me to log in on any browser. Are you running the current iOS on both your iPhone and iPad?

If you still cannot log in on your online account, please get in touch via online chat: Contact Us, taking the Mobile option, then Your Account, then Chat Online, so that we can get to the bottom of this problem for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have now had text messages confirming the contract change.

My iPad is an iPad2 and fully updated including last weeks security patches.

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still have problems on iPad but just managed to reset my login password on a MacBook.

0 Kudos