Menu
jacquildavies
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change my tariff

I have recently changed my mobile tariff with no problems. However, my partner wants to change his too but he is having issues with finalising the order. He wants to change to a SIM only tariff with 250 minutes, 1GB of data unlimited texts and minutes to Virgin mobiles, all for £5 a month. He gets as far as choosing this tariff but when trying to finish the order he gets this message - "Oops, something's gone wrong! Please try again in a few moments." He has tried using different browsers just in case there was a problem there but it happens in all of them. This has been happening for a couple of days too. He wants to change his tariff before his current one is updated on the 17th so a quick reply would be very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change my tariff

Best bet would be to ring in, 789 from the mobile.

For your info: the £5 sim your referring to, should be priced at £6 (priced wrong on website).

I took the sim on a couple of months ago from the website at £5, I have since received a letter saying my price will increase by £1 at the end of this month to make it £6 ( the correct price).

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
jacquildavies
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change my tariff

Thanks very much Teabag. I'll give it a go 😃
0 Kudos