Menu
Decrevi
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Change Tariff

Have been trying to change to change my tariff online with no joy keeps saying "opps something went wrong" try again in a few minutes. Looking at this forum this has been going on for months now, when will it be fixed, don't really want to call them as it can take so long, why hasn't Virgin sorted this out.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change Tariff

Hi, join the ever lengthening queue my friend....

This is typical of VM, can't be bothered to sort out the problems, just leave the customer to 'take it or leave it'

I have tried several times to change tariff, with the same results as yourself, over a week ago.

I reported this on this site last week, it took almost a week to get any reply, then all I got was 'send me this info, and I will get it looked into' so sent the requested info, and a week later.....nothing... (see my post 'oops' somethings gone wrong' again)

Others report the same problem

VM don't care,

They have your money each month,

they are not interested that you may want to swap tariffs,

All they are interested in is getting NEW customers money, rather than sorting out long standing customers problems..

'I will get this looked into for you' really means, 'I am not interested, and will try to fob it off on someone else' 

Well, as I wrote in my original post regarding this problem, 'If VM don't want my custom, I will take it elsewhere' 

Still waiting for some sort of reply from the staff to get back to me ... but...not prepared to wait forever. It's a 30 day rolling contract, if it isn't sorted by next refresh date, then 30 days notice they will get, and another operator will benefit from my custom...Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Decrevi,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with changing your tariff online. At this moment in time, we would need you to call us on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so we can do this for you.

I understand that you have reservations about calling, but I can assure you that our team will be able to get this applied for you in no time.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mat_H wrote:

Hi Decrevi,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with changing your tariff online. At this moment in time, we would need you to call us on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so we can do this for you.

I understand that you have reservations about calling, but I can assure you that our team will be able to get this applied for you in no time.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Mat, WHY OFFER THE OPTION ONLINE, if you KNOW it's not working, and you have NO INTENTION of fixing it??? WHY not just remove the option from the website!!

Also, have you actually tried phoning 789?? obviously NOT if you think  'that our team will be able to get this applied for you in no time'

I have WASTED 30 minutes (15 minutes 2 days running) sat in a queue waiting for some 'human being' to respond to my request, all I get is music, and the message 'thank you for calling Virgin media, your call is important to us, please wait whilst we connect you' over and over....  Obviously you HAVE NOT...

Easy way out to ask poster to 'phone' because VM is to lazy to try to sort out the problem!!! FACT!!

I have been waiting for an answer for a week, and STILL no nearer getting matter resolved...

IF Virgin Mobile can't or won't sort out these problems QUICKLY, customers will go elsewhere, as I am intending to do...

0 Kudos