Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)

Cant make calls

I cant seem to ring out on my mobile could this be due to me being late paying my credit agreement.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5 (270 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Kaldwell
‎26-05-2017 20:21

Re: Cant make calls

Hi Kaldwell,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with making calls on your mobile. It's great to see that @AlexKid has been able to give you some advise about this. Has this issue been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please complete our online Phone Fix diagnostics. You can access Phone Fix by:

• Log into Your Account online, then go to  Plan and device, click on Phone repairs button
  • Go to Phone Fix via our online Help & Support pages

If you would like to get in touch with the Mobile Team direct, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 5 (169 Views)

Hi Kaldwell,

possibly... do you hear a recorded message such as "your service has been suspended"?

Or do you simply have no signal?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5 (164 Views)

No recorded message it just cuts out without connecting the call.
I can send messages and receive calls and have full signal.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5 (271 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Kaldwell
‎26-05-2017 20:21

Hi Kaldwell,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with making calls on your mobile. It's great to see that @AlexKid has been able to give you some advise about this. Has this issue been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please complete our online Phone Fix diagnostics. You can access Phone Fix by:

• Log into Your Account online, then go to  Plan and device, click on Phone repairs button
  • Go to Phone Fix via our online Help & Support pages

If you would like to get in touch with the Mobile Team direct, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Joining in
Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)

Thanks the phone fix helped got it sorted.
0 Kudos