Menu
leeb9972
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot reset Password Mobile Account

Good Morning

Im having trouble resetting my password on online mobile account. I receive the passcode by text and enter the necessary details, then im sent back to the same page i started with.

I had originally tried this over three months ago, but had same problems, i thought today it would have been fixed, to my dismay it has not. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and IE

Can someone get this fixed or provide me with a working link so i can obtain access to my VM Mobile account

Thanks

Lee

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot reset Password Mobile Account

It may be that your device has the old password saved, try deleting the browser cache and then rebooting
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot reset Password Mobile Account

Hi leeb9972,

Sorry that you are having problems resetting your password on your online account. Has this been resolved for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, have you tried as J0hn suggested, clearing your browser cache or trying this on a different device? If this is still ongoing, please get in touch with us by calling in on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us so that we can access your account details and find out what's causing this problem.
Many Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos