Menu
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access my mobile ac via my ipad. I can access my VM & using my comp. but Not Ipad. Help!

This is getting ridiculous. On my ipad I cannot access my mobile ac.

Via virginmedia it now makes you type in Captcha too but to no avail.

Dead end and using help goes round in circles.

I can access it on my computer but not ipad.

Please anyone....

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access my mobile ac via my ipad. I can access my VM & using my comp. but Not Ipad. Help!

Hi Off_switch,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're unable to access the online account via the iPad. I want to get this all sorted for you. Are you able to let me know what browser you're using on the iPad? Have you also tried using alternative browsers?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access my mobile ac via my ipad. I can access my VM & using my comp. but Not Ipad. Help!

Hi Off_switch,

Are you still having issues with this?

Let me know if you need any further assistance accessing your accounts.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mat. 

It is an ongoing problem. I can access my virgin media but not my mobile account from my ipad2. Itsa bog standard ipad running apple software and safari.

it might seem boring but I have two phones on my mob account and when I want to check usage, I have to "fire up the quatro" instead of my ipad!

many thanks

Mat_H wrote:

Hi Off_switch,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're unable to access the online account via the iPad. I want to get this all sorted for you. Are you able to let me know what browser you're using on the iPad? Have you also tried using alternative browsers?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Off_switch,

Thanks for your reply.

I've managed to test this out our end and I was also unable to login to my account using Safari on two separate iPads. I was able to use Google Chrome to login though. I've had a chat with our mobile team and it appears we are aware of an issue with logging in using Safari which is currently being investigated. It seems to have coincided with the IOS 9 update. From what I understand Safari is the only browser affected.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. It is not an upgrade issue. The problem was there before the upgrade. I await a positive outcome but am not holding my breath. Virgin does not have a speedy success record.

On different but related issue. Please can the virgin website be blown up! It is useless, awful and not worth anyones time going near it!!

many thanks.

Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Apart from going well overboard on security measures for accessing accounts, you are right. The web site is awful, misleading and not a good user experience.
Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sadly, virgin media are really good at hype but not on delivery.

If they want to be a tels giant, they really should make their online experience better. 

The only thing in their favour is the quality of their bband. Better than most.

0 Kudos