Menu
les789
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling Mobile contract

I want to cancel both numbers on my Virgin mobile phone contract because I have moved to France.

Somehow this simple to understand, cancel requirement seems to be missing on the account management online dashboard. There is an option to add another phone, so a bit odd cancel is missing.

Web chat seems to always state that all operators are busy, and VM is the only organisation I have ever dealt with online over the last nearly twenty years who don't have an email contact address published.

Al in all not what I would have expected from an organisation that uses the Virgin name.

I might add that I use bouyges telecom in France because that is what the pervious owners of the house had, and they not only respond speedily on web chat but also manage to cope with my mangled French on web chat  very easily.

Less than best regards

Les

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Mobile contract

Hi les789,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. In order to cancel your account, you will need to contact us direct by calling in on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) as there are no online options to close your account and the Forum Team aren't able to process a cancellation.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos