Menu
Lwilson35
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled account still being billed

I ordered sim only plan but on same day virgin sales rang me and offered me a better deal so said would cancel first order which was never done so month later got bill so rang up was told be cancelled asap and bill scrapped few weeks later got letter saying pay bill or action be taken i rang yet again and was told by 3 different people the bill would be cleared and account closed that instant while was on phone thought happy days month later get email a new bill is ready for that account again im past the ringing and talking tosome indian who obviously just tells me its cancelled when its not so how the hell do i get someone from uk to look at it and also to amend my credit reference file which now shows 3 months unpaid for an account that has been cancelled 3 bloody times and was never used for even 1 min I'm seriously considering cancelling all virgin services now and going elsewhere what a joke this company is
0 Kudos
Lwilson35
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled account still being billed

Waste of time posting on here aswell then guess I'll just cancel everything and ignore them see how they like it Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lwilson35.

Sorry to hear about the confusion with your account.

I can see it's a couple of weeks since you posted.

Did you manage to get things sorted out with the team now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Lwilson35
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There's been no bill for the cancelled account this month so taking that as it's finally cancelled but you are still reporting a unpaid default on credit file which is ridiculous and now effectively stoping me from getting other credit
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lwilson35,

I'm sorry that you are receiving credit file notifications regarding your cancelled account. 

Please get in touch with the Consumer Underwriting Services on the following email addresses: consumerunderwritingservices@virginmedia.co.uk

Or by writing in to:

Consumer Underwriting
Virgin Media
Eagle Court 3
Coventry Road
Sheldon
Birmingham
B26 3RZ

That way we can get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos