Menu
royg1940
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancel upgrade contract

I have been ignored and left in limbo for two months, despite 5 phone calls to Customer Services. Also sent confirmation to Accounts cancelling my direct debits and CS at Swansea and to Contracts at Hook in Hampshire before the 14 day cooling off period.Over the Christmas Holidays I have now started to receive payment arrears letters and have contacted Hook office (Aron) by phone. He advised me to speak to retentions at Swansea, which I did on 4th January,2017 spoke to first Diana then Ria who stated she would organise a returns package and refunds. Still nothing. What more can I say,am lost for words over the whole saga.

Royg

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel upgrade contract

Hi royg1940

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear about the issue with the return of your handset. I'd like to investigate what is happening with your return bag so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope up in the top right.

Many regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel upgrade contract

Hi royg1940

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear about the issue with the return of your handset. I'd like to investigate what is happening with your return bag so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope up in the top right.

Many regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos