Menu
richardclark
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you send me a new SIM with my old number to fit my new Samsung Galaxy S4?

I have just upgraded from a very old Nokia mobile to a Samsung Galaxy S4. Are you able to provide a new SIM card (the old one doesn't fit) with the same number? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can you send me a new SIM with my old number to fit my new Samsung Galaxy S4?

That is east to obtain (yes your number will be on the new SIM), ring 789 if you still have the old Nokia laying around or 0345 600 0789 from any phone. Ask for them to send you a replacement SIM out. You'll be sent one that can pop out in parts, making it usable a nano or micro or standard SIM.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can you send me a new SIM with my old number to fit my new Samsung Galaxy S4?

That is east to obtain (yes your number will be on the new SIM), ring 789 if you still have the old Nokia laying around or 0345 600 0789 from any phone. Ask for them to send you a replacement SIM out. You'll be sent one that can pop out in parts, making it usable a nano or micro or standard SIM.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hiya @richardclark to get a new sim you can normally pick these up in any mobile phone shop, or poundland or via the link in the guide below, once logged into your account to request a new sim.
to active the new sim -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1003&secureFlag=false&CMD=VI...

other option would be to cut it down to size e.g. -> https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-cut-your-own-micro-sim-card/
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
richardclark
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Shelke wrote:

That is east to obtain (yes your number will be on the new SIM), ring 798 if you still have the old Nokia laying around or 0345 600 0789 from any phone. Ask for them to send you a replacement SIM out. You'll be sent one that can pop out in parts, making it usable a nano or micro or standard SIM.

Thanks - done it - actually the number was 789 and it worked. Smiley Happy