Menu
shelly67
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in to my mobile account says it doesn't reconize my email address and password

Hi, I haven't been able to sign in to my mobile account since registering in July it keeps saying it doesn't reconize my email address and password when I try to change the password just in case that's the problem it doesn't show me the security question sick of ringing customer services since I decided to change from EE 

0 Kudos
whenthecatsaway
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to my mobile account says it doesn't reconize my email address and password

If you give them a call back or use the online chat option ask them to reset your email address for the online account and you'll be able to register a new one. I did it the day before yesterday and i was up and running yesterday Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to my mobile account says it doesn't reconize my email address and password

Hi shelly67,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties logging in. Appreciate this is a frustrating situation for you.

I can see whenthecastaway has given you some advise already which is great.

As was mentioned this scenario needs to be resolved for you over the phone by the mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Let us know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules