Menu
maisondeau
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't see all my phones in my account

I've had four V mobiles for years and I can now only see two in my account. I did previously see all four numbers but two dissapeared months ago. I've tried to add the numbers but the system won't let me. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't see all my phones in my account

Hi maisondeau,

since Virgin upgraded (their word for it) their system, many people including myself have encountered this problem.

Some numbers disappeared from "My Account" & the only way to access them again is to create a separate account using a new email address.

Try HERE (remember you'll need to use a different email address & password) - if you don't already have a second email just create one with a provider.

Hopefully this will work for you. It did for me. (Just a bit of a pain not being able to see all your accounts/numbers on one page).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't see all my phones in my account

Hi maisondeau,

since Virgin upgraded (their word for it) their system, many people including myself have encountered this problem.

Some numbers disappeared from "My Account" & the only way to access them again is to create a separate account using a new email address.

Try HERE (remember you'll need to use a different email address & password) - if you don't already have a second email just create one with a provider.

Hopefully this will work for you. It did for me. (Just a bit of a pain not being able to see all your accounts/numbers on one page).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.