Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Can't pay my bill online

So I'm trying to pay my bill online. I have the 35$ unlimited talk/text/data plan that I pay month to month. For some reason the site won't accept the credit card I input/won't process any request for some reason. I'm not sure why. After I input the card info and choose the amount to pay and click continue it gives me an error message that states: "Channel Restriction: Invalid Request, no channel policy found for the given brand." I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

-Tim

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 4 (671 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by lovehockey97
‎19-05-2017 17:38

Re: Can't pay my bill online

[ Edited ]

Hi there @lovehockey97,

Firstly I'd like to offer you a warm welcome to our forums, however after reading your post, I imagine that you are a Virgin Mobile USA customer, as you mention a 35$ package. 

This forum is for Virgin Media Mobile UK customers, so we'd be unable to help you out here I'm sorry to say. 

However I'd just like to check that you're trying to pay your bill  using https://myaccount.virginmobileusa.com/  as I believe this is the correct site for you. 

Apologies if your post had a typo and that you are a UK customer, please let us know. 

Thank you 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 4 (672 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by lovehockey97
‎19-05-2017 17:38

[ Edited ]

Hi there @lovehockey97,

Firstly I'd like to offer you a warm welcome to our forums, however after reading your post, I imagine that you are a Virgin Mobile USA customer, as you mention a 35$ package. 

This forum is for Virgin Media Mobile UK customers, so we'd be unable to help you out here I'm sorry to say. 

However I'd just like to check that you're trying to pay your bill  using https://myaccount.virginmobileusa.com/  as I believe this is the correct site for you. 

Apologies if your post had a typo and that you are a UK customer, please let us know. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

damn okay thanks yeah I'm in the USA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (328 Views)

No problem at all, 

Hope you get things sorted. 

Take care