Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)

Can't pay, can't cancel, can't find details on my device contract.

[ Edited ]

I am thoroughly irritated.

In the past, I had various banking issues due to being on ESA (benefit) due to poor mental health.

Payments for the phone I got from you failed to go through. I tried to find out information about this but nobody could give me the device contract details and I can't see what's happening with it online because it has now been handed to a 3rd party to deal with (who STILL haven't contacted me after months of waiting). I also tried to pay you for this, but I was told I couldn't because it wasn't a Virgin Mobile agreement anymore.

I tried to cancel the mobile contract (calls, data, etc.) because I'm not using this number anymore, but I've been told I can't because of what I've stated in the first paragraph.

So, I'm trapped. I've got to pay (hopefully a reduced amount) until the ******* at the 3rd party get things moving, but I can't pay the device part of the contract because it's not with you anymore.

So, stuck paying for minutes, till the people at the 3rd party move forward. At the rate they're going, I could be paying for minutes forever.

This is ridiculous. I JUST WANT TO CANCEL MY MOBILE CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN MOBILE...YOU KNOW, THE PART WITH THE MINUTES AND DATA! I'm stuck throwing cash down the drain that I could maybe use to put toward the hardware debt, but NOBODY WILL HELP ME GET THIS LUDICROUS JOKE WORKED OUT!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TAKING MONEY FOR A SERVICE I NO LONGER USE AND PUT THAT TOWARD THE HARDWARE UNTIL THE 3RD PARTY COMPANY PULL OUT THEIR FINGER AND LET ME CLEAR OFF THAT DEBT? ANY CHANCE? ANY HOPE FOR SENSE OR LOGIC IN THIS OR IS IT JUST ANOTHER BUREAUCRATIC PILE OF **** AND I'M STUCK THROWING MONEY AWAY THAT I COULD USE BETTER ELSEWHERE! OR EVEN USE TO SORT THIS ***** OUT!

Did I mention I was irritated? Yes, good 'cos I wasn't sure if you can tell!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (18 Views)

Re: Can't pay, can't cancel, can't find details on my device contract.

Hi bytorphoto

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

As much as I'd love to, I'm not able to help with situations such as these as much as I'd like so I'd recommend giving our team a call on 789 from any Virgin line or 0345 6000 789 or by contacting our team by visiting our [Contact Us] page and selecting the 'Something Else' option at the bottom. 

Massive apologies again for the level of service you've received, I hope this is resolved soon.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos