Menu
Boredwiththis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't login to mobile account

Changed password. Virgin website says is posting an email varification. Never arrives. Send again never arrives. Have wasted far to much of my life trying to sort this out already. Is there a simple answer?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login to mobile account

Hi Boredwiththis

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having some issues resetting your password.

Can I just check that this query relates to resetting the login details for you UK Virgin Mobile account?

The only reason I ask is that our mobile password reset function sends a text to your Virgin Mobile handset, rather than an email.

Could you double-check and get back to us?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Boredwiththis
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, that's correct (UK mobile account). It still used my old ntl address and I was trying to change it to my virginmedia address but now it says it can't verify either of them. Haven't received any texts on my handset.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Boredwiththis,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you about the problem with resetting your password.

If this issue is still ongoing, I'll need to take further details from you so I can check into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting more information; just check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos