Menu
henny2001
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't login to account

I have been unable to login to my virgin mobile account for a very long time - maybe never. It doesn't recognise any email address or any password. It doesn't recognise my mobile number, surname and postcode.  When I try to register from scratch it asks me for a security answer, but doesn't show the question. When I try to email Virgin it asks me to login - which I clearly can't do!

I am going round in a loop.  I am not willing to phone Virgin because from past experience that involves many, many very long calls.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login to account

Hey henny2001 

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having logging into your online account.

We'd love to speak to you in more detail to get this set up for you.  To do that give our team a call on 789 from any Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other line.

I'd love to hear how you get on. 

Dave​​​​​​​

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login to account

Hi heeny2001,

It sounds like you don't have an online account for your mobile number.

When trying to register from scratch, enter your customer center password when it asks for your security answer. This is the word that you give the agent when speaking to them. Unfortunately if you can't remember this word, then your only option is to call 789 and, after passing security, you can set up a new password with a security answer. You can then go through the registration process again.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos