Menu
doreenmontrose
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can't log on

I can't log into my mobile account. Every month I have the same problem. It says I have put in wrong information but I definitely have not. Can anyone help me please. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log on

Hi doreenmontrose, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have been having an issue logging into your mobile account. 

When you arrive at the website, are your details remembered and then auto filled in or do you type these yourself? 

Try following the Forgotten Password link to reset your password to see if you are then able to log in. 

If you are still having an issue after this, give the team a call on 789 / 0345 600 0789 and they will be able to offer further assistance. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
doreenmontrose
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath for your reply. As you suggested, I phoned 789 and spoke to 'Chris' for 30 minutes. I kept trying to log on while she was on but no luck. She suggested I change my password but I had already done that the previous night, as I have in the past because she said my password didn't match up to the one virgin have on record. I think she must have been fed up with me because she said to let the system refresh and she would ring me back in 2 hours. That was 2 days ago.  I still can't log on on my iPad but I can on my phone but the screen is too small to do any business.    

Kath_F wrote:

Hi doreenmontrose, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have been having an issue logging into your mobile account. 

When you arrive at the website, are your details remembered and then auto filled in or do you type these yourself? 

Try following the Forgotten Password link to reset your password to see if you are then able to log in. 

If you are still having an issue after this, give the team a call on 789 / 0345 600 0789 and they will be able to offer further assistance. 

Thanks, 

on my phone. I can't do any business on my phone because I have  difficulty seeing a small screen

Kath_F wrote:

Hi doreenmontrose, 

Thanks

0 Kudos
doreenmontrose
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I emailed you yesterday but as yet haven't had any response. Could you please let me have some comments . Thank you . Doreen 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi doreenmontrose,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to log in to your online account via your iPad. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post.

What browser are you using on your iPad to log in to your Virgin Mobile account? If you are using Safari, then you won't be able to log in. As per the following post: Logging into accounts on iPad, we are working to resolve this issue.

Please try logging in to Log into your mobile account using Chrome.

You can also install the Virgin Mobile app for your iPad from iTunes. 

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
doreenmontrose
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

i use safari on my iPad and strangely have just tried to log in and been successful!! I don't understand. 

Doreen 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dorren,

Thanks for getting back to me. That is strange that Safari has now worked, but it's certainly great news! Our technicians have been working on this, but we haven't been notified that this has been fixed.

If you should start having problems with this again, please try logging in on Chrome.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
doreenmontrose
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Terii for your prompt reply. 

Doreen

0 Kudos