Menu
js2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't log into my mobile account (PAYG sim) but keep getting details not recognised.

Details not recognised but when filling in log in details form seems to overlap itself.  When I try to re-register it won't let me as it says email address already allocated to another user.  Have logged into my mobile account, recent usage before with no problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into my mobile account (PAYG sim) but keep getting details not recognised.

Hi js2,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting with us.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties logging into your PAYG account. Appreciate this can be frustrating.

Could you try logging using this link I've provided here please.

Can I ask which browser and device you are using to login? If you haven't tried another device and browser I would suggest trying this as an option.

Let me know how it goes.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
js2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into my mobile account (PAYG sim) but keep getting details not recognised.

Hi, I've tried the link you provided but with no luck.  I can put in my email and password and 2 green ticks appear beside them but when I click log in, the blue bar at the top of the iPad passes to the right as though loading the page but nothing happens.  It doesn't matter how many times I press log in, the same thing happens.

i am using an Apple iPad 2 with IoS 8.4.

i can't understand the problem as I was able to view my pay as you go account usage and recent calls a few weeks ago.

I have a sim only account

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi js2

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this issue is causing. 

In order for us to take a closer look at this we'd like to clear security with you, which can only be done over the phone. If you're able to give the team a call on 150 from any Virgin handset or 0345 6000 789. Alternatively, if you're not able to contact us I've sent you some instructions to request for assistance, although it's quicker to give the team a call Man Happy. You can view that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

It's likely we'll want to re-create the problem with you and/or change some of the login/device information to see if that helps, I'd love to hear how you get on!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos