Menu
valeweb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in to my account

Since the recent system upgrade, I haven't been able to log in to my account; it keeps rejecting my (correct) email address. I have phoned twice but no success. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in to my account

Hi valeweb

Thanks for your post  regarding the Mobile  My Virgin Media account.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with this and I appreciate you've given out team a call already.

If you've been unable to reset your password here then it would require dealing with our Mobile Care team  as for security reasons we are unable to action these requests via the forums. 

I can see they have reset the password once already.  It would be great if you could give them a call on 789 from your handset, or 0345 454 1111 , option 0, from any landline so we can look into fixing that issue for you.

Let me know how you get on, and if there's anything else I can help with.

Thanks again

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
valeweb
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, but you've changed the password twice already, which doesn't resolve the issue. The system rejects my email address not the password. One suggestion was to change my email address, which I would not wish to do. I repeat that this problem has only arisen since your recent software amendment.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi valeweb

My apologies that your issue is unresolved as of yet and than's for getting back to me with your concerns.

One of the things I noticed when looking into this for you was that we were hoping to keep you on the line when we spoke to you to make sure the amended password was successful for you when you tried to log in.

I appreciate this has been frustrating for you and it's great you're coming back to us with these concerns but given the nature of your query the best way to get a resolution to this would be to give the Mobile Care teams a call directly, and stay with them until you're happy this has been successfully updated for you.

If this is not processing for you once they have changed this then they would have to log this with out internal IT teams as it may be an IT error with the system that needs to be worked on.  I have not been made aware by the Care team that we're experiencing any issues with our customers regarding their passwords being unable to be changed, so it may be an individual issue you're experiencing.

If you haven't already, please could you give them a call on 789 from your mobile, or 150 from a Virgin Media line, or 0345 454 1111 from any other line choosing option 0.

I hope they can get this sorted for you, keep me posted on how the call goes.

Thanks again

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos