Menu
NickR95
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in to mobile account

The other day I was trying to purchase an iPhone from Virgin through the website, I created an account and almost finished the purchase when the webpage froze. I clicked 'exit checkout' in hopes of restarting and going back from the beginning, however upon doing this, I found I was unable to access my account and was greeted with the following error (which I am now greeted by every time I attempt to log in, on any browser, laptop or computer):

C3ftq5kWIAERr5Y

I have tried ringing both the paid and free number, however none of the options apply to me - they ask for a virgin number or an account number - neither of which I have, as well as resetting the password, but again, to no avail. Furthermore I am unable to get in contact with the online chat as they are constantly busy.

I have since found a better deal with another network provider, but I want to be able to login to the account just to make sure I haven't bought the phone and remove it from my basket, but obviously I can't do this as I can't log into it...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in to mobile account

Hi NickR95

Sorry to hear you had some issues placing your order.

I can see it's a few days since your post.

Have you been able to get this sorted now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos