Menu
caigey
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't get 4G until next refresh date?

My refresh date was the 10th. I want to sign up to 4g but it says it won't start to my next refresh date on 10th December? How can I get 4G to strategy straight away?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get 4G until next refresh date?

Sorry, but as 4G is a tariff change you will have to wait until your next refresh date. There isn't any way to speed it up.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
caigey
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When I renewed my contract in September I was told as soon as 4g was released it would be added to my account more lies from virgin
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All tariff changes apply at the next available refresh date.

That was the case if you moved from one 3G tariff to another, applies when you move from 3G to 4G, and will apply if you move from one 4G tariff to another 4G tariff in the future.

My understanding is that if you sign up now, you'll get the 4G SIM within a couple of days and can start using it immediately - but you'll stay on the 3G speed and allowances until your refresh date and then move to the 4G tariff without having to do anything further.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So you would be happy to pay Novembers tariff for the 3G service and Novembers tariff for the 4G service, "daft that is".... (quote from which old classic film?
0 Kudos