Menu
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't check balance

Can't check my balance ,online or on 789.Technical fault apparently.For over a week now.I need to know what I have left to use.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't check balance

Hi jimmyringo,

have you tried by text?

Text BALANCE to 789000

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimmyringo Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I hope you've had a good morning so far Smiley Happy

Looks like AlexKid is on to something here and should be able to give you some indication of your balance, while the other options are problems that we need to look into, was the advice given any help?

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still 789 tells me nothing...3 weeks and counting now.Tried texting but says sorry we can't send your balance by text.I can get it through my account online but that sort of defeats the purpose of checking my data usage on the go.Very poor.Can't wait to leave after all the issues the last few months.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimmyringo,

have you called customer services again (free on 789) for an update on the issue with your account?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimmyringo,

Sorry to hear that you are still unable to access your balance details and online account. I'd like to help further with this issue, but need to take more details from you. 

Please let me know the following:

• What make/model of mobile you are using?
  • When installing the Your Account app on your device, does it allow you to log in? If not, what error do you get?
  • Are you able to log in via the website: https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login ? If you aren't able to login, please let me know what error message you are getting. Also please try this on a different device and on a different browser to see if this resolves the problem.
  • If you are still unable to log in, on the website above, please try clicking on Forgotten your email address and password? Once reset, does this now allow you to log in to your online account? If so, please uninstall/reinstall the Virgin Mobile My Account app. Does this now work?

If at any time you need to speak direct with us, please call us on 789 to get through to our Mobile Tech team. I've left notes on your account stating that the login issue previously reported has not been resolved, so we will need to investigate this further for you.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you have an android phone, there is a simple option, on the play store there is a virgin mobile app, it shows you minutes text and data, use it once on mobile data, then after that it will slow wifi but not before, forget to check for a month and you loose the wifi option until you check again on mobile data

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virginmedia.android.youraccount&hl=en_GB
0 Kudos