Menu
pgould1972
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't book a repair as wrong phone registered against my account (not online upgrade problem)

Hi

As above, phoned two weeks ago to book a repair on my Sony Xperia M2 but told that the original phone I had taken in a contract and returned for the above phone (Moto G) was registered. Person check the account history and agreed that I did have a Samsung phone. Transfered to another team, off shore, could not help. They raised an IT change but it still has not been amended.

Long of the short of it is that I have a phone with a broken internal microphone and look like an idiot using handsfree to make and receive my calls. I still cannot book a repair as my phone and IMEI are different to those on my account.

I despair. Please can you help?

0 Kudos
pgould1972
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't book a repair as wrong phone registered against my account (not online upgrade problem)

a bit disappointing that no one in the team has picked this up? Very poor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't book a repair as wrong phone registered against my account (not online upgrade problem)

Hi pgould1972,

Sorry to hear your having difficulties getting you phone booked in for a repair.

Apologies for the delay in replying.

Have you managed to get this sorted. 

I would recommend calling 789 again as our colleagues in Virgin Mobile will need to get this looked into for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos