Menu
Sue182
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't access broadband data usage

I am over my data limit for the month (double)and had the messageto say so more than a week ago - when I try and access data usage to see the details and check when the high usage occurred I get the message 'We're sorry, we're having some technical issues so we can't add your additional data. We're fixing it fast but until then you'll find your service may be slower.'

This has been happening for over a week and I've no idea if my 2G data cushion had been added.  Last time this happened I got unlimited data with the £7.50 charge but I haven't had any notification of this this time.

Also since this happened experiencing really slow connection speed at times

Any ideas or anyone else having issues exporing data usage?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access broadband data usage

Hi Sue182,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem with accessing your data usage on your online account or My Account app--you don't mention which option you are using.

This is a known issue that our engineers are working on. Further updates can be seen on the following thread: recent usage

If you would like to check your usage, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) and we can check this for you.

In order to avoid going over your data allowance limits, have a look at the posts on the following thread, which gives some good advice about this issue: Getting charged for extra data allowance.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos