Menu
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't access account online

So I tried to sign in to my Virginmobile account online and got the following message.........

"Please give one of our team a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone and we'll do our best to help

*Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates."

So I rang and was told that my password needed to be reset.They reset the password so I tried again and got the same message.

SoI rang again and was told that I needed to use my original password.I tried this and it didn't work,so I was told to try the new password again.Again it didn't work so the Virgin rep told me I should be using my original password....again.She kept going round in circles,so I asked for a manager.She refused to pass me to someone else and insisted that one of the 2 passwords was the correct one...she couldn't tell me which one.So I'm locked out of my account and Virgin aren't helping .Any ideas.

The only reason I want in is to find out when I can leave Virginmobile.Awful customer service.

0 Kudos
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access account online

On phone to VIRGINMOBILE FOR 25 MINS.At the minute 4 people have thrown me back to the automated system...I'm now speaking to a 5th person who is trying to find the problem but doesn't seem to have any idea what they're doing.
0 Kudos
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been on for 37 mins now.....on hold for the last 10......I just want to cancel my mobile account now.I've had enough of being treated like dirt.
Can't access my account online & no-one on the phone seems to have any idea what's going on.
0 Kudos
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

54 mins....the call lasted 54 minutes and the issue is not resolved.

But if I pay £65 I can leave!!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HIi jimmyringo

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing in contacting the team lately, can I ask what number you're dialling? 

I'd recommend calling 789 from any Virgin handset or 0345 6000 789 from any other if you've not already. 

Alternatively, let us know what you're having an issue with and I'll do my best to help you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimmyringo,

Sorry about the issue you've had logging into your online account. Our technicians have been working on this and asked to check if this is working for you now.

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos