Menu
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone tell me why virgin mobile would blatantly lie to me about my phone being with the courier

Virgin mobile call centre I called three times on three seperate days to see if my phone was being delivered, they said yes on the last day yesterday I was on the phone to them and they tracked it and said it was with the driver. It didn't turn up, called today and they say they never had the phone to send to the couriers in the first place
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 39
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can anyone tell me why virgin mobile would blatantly lie to me about my phone being with the ...

Yes trouble is when I rang them again the complaint that they put in was that I was complaining about the delay which is not the case, my complaint is about them telling me it was still on the way and with the courier when obviously not the case and someone waiting in all day for it when they could have gone to work.
0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone tell me why virgin mobile would blatantly lie to me about my phone being with the courier

Yodel are worse than virgin for the truth and service levels. If virgin say it's out for delivery, that's because they have a next day agreement with yodel and it's been collected from them.

Now I'm not a big defender of Virgin, but Yodel is far worse, believe whom you will.
0 Kudos
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone tell me why virgin mobile would blatantly lie to me about my phone being with the courier

Can't really be yodel this time they never even had the phone to deliver in the first place
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 39
Flag for a moderator

My last comment applies.

Virgin make loads of errors, but when it's book out to yodel, it's logged
0 Kudos
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Yeah wouldn't have been so bad if they had just told me the truth in the first place I had someone waiting in all day actually took the day off work, if they hadn't told me it was still on its way they could have gone in, but no blatant lies from them.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone tell me why virgin mobile would blatantly lie to me about my phone being with the ...

Hi Leehomer,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience with your order and that there has been a delay in the delivery of the handset due to high demand and low stock issues.

I understand that you were given incorrect information when you phoned in to get an update on the order. Checking into this, I can see that a formal complaint has been raised for you regarding this and that you have now been given a delivery date for the handset.

Your complaint is assigned to a member of the Mobile Complaints Team, who will be able to investigate this for you and review your dispute.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 39
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes trouble is when I rang them again the complaint that they put in was that I was complaining about the delay which is not the case, my complaint is about them telling me it was still on the way and with the courier when obviously not the case and someone waiting in all day for it when they could have gone to work.
0 Kudos
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Just an update still haven't got my phone, called them a few times since last week Friday I think they said that yodel have them it will be with me soon 😂, didn't hold my breath as still no phone rang today they first said that apple hadn't sent them then I told them the yodel story which made them change their story to me apparently yodel sent a notification about there being a delay.
So yet again being lied to I've actually given up ringing now don't care if the new phone comes or not I'm going to be changing mobile and tv providers I think can't believe the crap they talk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leehomer,

Thanks for getting back to us. Have you had any more news about your iPhone 7 delivery? 

Please let me know so that I can look into this for you if you still haven't received the phone.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Leehomer
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I haven't heard a thing
0 Kudos