Menu
SMP74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can anybody tell me how to change the bank account which my payments come from?

I am not sure if I need to phone someone about this, but if it is possible online then that would be great.  Thank you for any help I get in advance, much appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can anybody tell me how to change the bank account which my payments come from?

Hi SMP74,

You can also change your bank account details online in Your Account. Just log in and go to Payments, then Direct Debit.

Hope this helps

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anybody tell me how to change the bank account which my payments come from?

You need to call 789 pass security no then it's simple sort code account number, name on the account is the account holder of course
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SMP74,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. 

J0hn is correct--any changes you need to make on your account, you will need to give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline).

Have you been able to get your bank details changed?

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi SMP74,

You can also change your bank account details online in Your Account. Just log in and go to Payments, then Direct Debit.

Hope this helps