Menu
Deka
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can Someone Help?

Hi, last Saturday,10th, I phoned Virgin Sales to upgrade my Pay as you Go account to Pay Monthly with a new Sony phone but keeping my old number.. All went well and the account was set up. I received my new phone and a replacement sim card (my old sim was a full sized SD card) on Tuesday 13th. Set up phone with new sim card, went on line to my account where it told me "Hold fire. We're just activating your new sim card. It should be working jn a few moments" -------- On the 15th I phoned customer services who said your sim has not been set up properly. We will send you another one by lunch time on 16th. I stay in all day,----- no sim. Phone again, Cust Serv passed me on to sales who checked the account and passed me back to Cust Serv, well they tried the line went dead. Phoned CS again to be told there was an error and a "Docket"???? would have to be raised. I am at the point of cancelling the whole thing and going to Carphone Warehouse where I'm sure I could get a nice new phone and my number transferred in no time. Am I the only customer on the receiving end of such appalling service????

0 Kudos
Katnip123
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can Someone Help?

Nope seems to be the norm for VM right no, im fed up and wont be continuing with my contract when it ends.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can Someone Help?

Hi Deka, 

I am so sorry about all of the problems you have faced so far! I would like to get this all sorted out for you. 

So that I can do that I will shortly send you a private message to request some information to access your account, to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly

0 Kudos