Menu
Leimdorfer
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can I add 3 sim pay monthly accounts: one for me one for my son and one for my partner?

I ordered a pay monthly SIM card for my son. I used my email to do this to set up an account.

Now I want one for me and one for my partner.

The help pages say I cant do that, so I need to set up 2 more accounts.

The problem is that my email will now be associated with my son'd account and I'll need to create a new email to manage my own account.

This is REALLY annoying. Why can't I use my account to manage my son's phone? I'm seriously thinking about cancelling.

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I add 3 sim pay monthly accounts: one for me one for my son and one for my partner?

Was the SIM Only set up in your name? If you are the account holder to this number, then you can take out another SIM Only number BUT they have to be in your name again. You will then be able to manage all three numbers under one online account.

You can take out SIM Only deals once logged into your account under Plan and Device. That way they will be added under the same email addess and account holder and saves a call into 789.

If you want them registered to separate people then they will all be on separate online accounts.

Alternatively, if the number is registered to your son, why not log into his online account and change the email address that is linked to him there and let him have his own email address. That way you can use your email address again for yourself and your husband.

0 Kudos