Menu
plog
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

CAN'T LOG IN TO ACCOUNT!

I have had a mobile with you for over 2 years and have never been able to get a single bill from you. I have tried to get in to the online account and it never lets me in. I've run several times about this and had it 'sorted' but a team member, only for it to still not work.

Ive set new passwords, but they are new recognised when I try to log in. I've been trying again today and I was sent a link to reset the password yet again, but when you click on the link, even though it was only just sent, it says it has expired. I'm getting sick and tired of this now and if it isn't sorted will be leaving Virgin.

What do I do?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: CAN'T LOG IN TO ACCOUNT!

Hi plog,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear you've been unable to log in to your online account for the past 2 years. This seems bizarre to me so I'll try my best to come up with a solution for you.

I appreciate you've tried multiple password resets etc. I'm curious to know what happens if you follow the 'Register Now' link on our website here. See if you can set up the number with a different email address for example.

I'll also send you a PM to discuss some other things. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Ann_123
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can log in,   but when I do I can only view two of the account, the third has disappeared.

Therefore I can see how my bill is made up / exactly what I am paying for i.e. picture messages, premium numbers etc.

However there are NO details of the third phone 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ann_123,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing the third phone on your account. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Can you let me know if the account you're having trouble viewing is a Pay Monthly or a Pay as You Go account?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Ann_123,

Are you still having issues with logging in to your online account?

Let me know if there's anything that you need from me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos